OUTDOOR CLUB SESSIONS
- Club outdoor sessions can take place with no restrictions on group size.
- Where there is no restriction on group size, consideration should still be given to venue size to allow for sufficient space.
- Clubs should continue to exercise caution in relation to COVID-19 including social distancing and congregation pre and post session.
INDOOR CLUB SESSIONS
- Indoor adult and junior sessions can take place with group sizing depending on immunity status.
- If all club members are immune (fully vaccinated or recovered from COVID-19 within the previous six months) then the overall group size can be up to 100.
- If there is mixed immunity, then indoor sessions must be run in pods of six. There can be multiple pods depending on the size of the venue and coaches/leaders do not need to be included in the pod numbers.
WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN OCTOBER?
At the moment the Government has indicated that from 22nd October onwards, final COVID-19 related restrictions will be lifted. Triathlon Ireland will contact clubs and members to confirm this closer to the time. Download the Return to Training Protocol for
Clubs & Members in ROI
COVID-19 EVENT GUIDELINES FOR ROI
The Covid-19 Event Guidelines for ROI have also been updated to reflect the 20th September easing of restrictions.
All participants should download before their next race. Download the Covid-19 Event Guidelines for ROI